Palm Garden of Port St. Lucie is located right next door to St. Lucie Medical Center on the Atlantic Ocean where sunrises are breathtaking. Literally steps away from a 4 Star hospital, you will have the added peace of mind knowing you or your loved one has quick access to acute care.
At Palm Garden, our guests and residents are treated like family. We offer our very polite, caring, and knowledgeable medical team members who have the singular goal of getting you better and exceeding your expectations. Each of us is empowered to create a unique, memorable, personal and positive experience for our guests and families. In addition to high-quality care and low return to hospital rates, we are known for our great food, a wide range of activities, and unparalleled customer service. We offer a beautiful courtyard with a pond and birdhouses which make for great bird watching.
Palm Garden of Port St. Lucie is committed to leading in the skilled nursing and rehabilitation arena. Our unique team approach, dedicated teams with years of experience, and passion truly make a difference. It is our privilege to continue to serve our patients and residents delivering enhanced clinical services, innovative therapy, and compassionate healthcare. We have a passion for caring for our residents and it shows.
Whether you are in need of a short-term rehabilitation or long-term care, our goal is to accelerate your pathway to recovery within a compassionate environment.
- We are a 4 star Medicare/Medicaid rated facility
- Our state survey history reflects our consistent “patient first” care.
- We have new renovations for our dining room, lobby, hallways, and therapy gyms.
- Many of our staff have been with us for over 10 years
- Our multi-lingual staff is fluent in Spanish and Creole
- We have proudly been serving our community for over 27 years.